“Butterflies shines a light on the challenging circumstances many young people are living in. As someone who has had anxiety for as long as I can remember – certainly from the age of the young audience sat around me, captivated by the show – seeing Butterflies 20 years ago would have been a truly transformative experience, though watching it now is powerful enough.”
“The children absolutely loved the show and so did I. The performers were brilliant and the story that they told through drama was just so perfect in addressing some of the things that our children face on a day-to-day basis. For me, to see a child who struggles to focus being able to sit still for 45 minutes mesmerised, and another child giggling and participating despite not knowing English, was amazing. It was a joy to see how inclusive and effective it was!”
Keeping You Safe at Half Moon
- We can’t wait to welcome you for live performances.
- Your safety is our number one priority. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make your visit as safe and stress-free as possible. We’ll have extensive measures in place to ensure that all of our public spaces adhere to UK-wide COVID-19 industry standards, based on Government and public health guidance.
- We’re proud that we have been granted the use of Visit Britain’s safety consumer mark to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.
- Our theatre has a state of the art ventilation system that changes the air four times an hour.
- We allow maximum flexibility for you to exchange your ticket(s) up to 24 hours before the performance, if you have to isolate.
- You are encouraged to wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) when in the building, including when watching a performance or visiting the gallery. We also encourage social distancing in our foyer.