Our free family fun day returns for a sixth event with another selection of fun community events to get involved in. Join us as we create a Fun Palace throughout our building and garden with an inspiring programme of events for all ages, celebrating arts and culture.
Throughout the day, which runs from 10am-4pm, there will be a variety of free events with an oceans and water theme for all ages, including pop-up storytelling, music workshops, paper marbling, treasure chest craft sessions, sea creature art, a pop-up photo booth with nautical props and costumes, plus a gallery trail exploring changes in Tower Hamlets. Dip into one or two events or stay for the whole day.
All events are free. Refreshments are available to buy throughout the day.
No need to book, just turn up on the day!
Keeping You Safe at Half Moon
- We can’t wait to welcome you for live performances.
- Your safety is our number one priority. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make your visit as safe and stress-free as possible. We’ll have extensive measures in place to ensure that all of our public spaces adhere to UK-wide COVID-19 industry standards, based on Government and public health guidance.
- We’re proud that we have been granted the use of Visit Britain’s safety consumer mark to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.
- Our theatre has a state of the art ventilation system that changes the air four times an hour.
- We allow maximum flexibility for you to exchange your ticket(s) up to 24 hours before the performance, if you have to isolate.
- We encourage the wearing of a face covering when in the building, including when watching a performance or visiting the gallery. We also encourage social distancing in our foyer.