★★★★★ “Every moment is filled with magic, ebullience and joy”
“Such a good show! And the children at school LOVED it!”
Keeping You Safe at Half Moon
- We can’t wait to welcome you for live performances.
- Your safety is our number one priority. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make your visit as safe and stress-free as possible. We’ll have extensive measures in place to ensure that all of our public spaces adhere to UK-wide COVID-19 industry standards, based on Government and public health guidance.
- We’re proud that we have been granted the use of Visit Britain’s safety consumer mark to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.
- Our theatre has a state of the art ventilation system that changes the air four times an hour.
- We allow maximum flexibility for you to exchange your ticket(s) up to 24 hours before the performance, if you have to isolate.
- You are encouraged to wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) when in the building, including when watching a performance or visiting the gallery. We also encourage social distancing in our foyer.