We will be replacing all performances on Saturday 18 December with a screening of Dust on a large screen in the theatre.
Dust, a Half Moon and Z-arts co-production for ages 4-9, is a joyous reminder about just how playful the world can be, written by award winning author Laura Dockrill, with music by Hugo White of the Maccabees. Alternatively, we are offering access to an On Demand version of Dust to watch at home at your own leisure, as many times as you like, over the festive period.
If you would prefer, we are able to issue a credit note which you can use to book another Half Moon show in the future.
We are so disappointed that this live performance cannot go ahead, but we hope you will take us up on our offer to enjoy Dust on the big screen and we’re looking forward to welcoming you back to Half Moon for our spring season, starting in January.
Please contact us as soon as possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 020 7709 8900 to let us know if you would like to use your tickets to attend the screening, receive access to the On Demand video or receive a credit note.
The Half Moon Team
Watch the Trailer
“Outstanding physical comedians”
“An abundance of silly acrobatic fun”
Keeping You Safe at Half Moon
- We can’t wait to welcome you for live performances.
- Your safety is our number one priority. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make your visit as safe and stress-free as possible. We’ll have extensive measures in place to ensure that all of our public spaces adhere to UK-wide COVID-19 industry standards, based on Government and public health guidance.
- We’re proud that we have been granted the use of Visit Britain’s safety consumer mark to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.
- Our theatre has a state of the art ventilation system that changes the air four times an hour.
- We allow maximum flexibility for you to exchange your ticket(s) up to 24 hours before the performance, if you have to isolate.
- You are required to wear a face covering (unless you are exempt) when in the building, including when watching a performance or visiting the gallery. We also encourage social distancing in our foyer.