Watch the Trailer
“Every glimmer and glint of light is transfixing… Though the immersive environment changes over time, Naddafy’s performance remains entrancing.”
“A beautiful, sensory first theatrical experience for babies. The actor builds a mesmerising connection with each child at just the right pace. A delight to watch.”
“Terrific watching small faces involved in sound, colour, light and texture – we were enthralled from start to finish.”
Keeping You Safe at Half Moon
- We can’t wait to welcome you for live performances.
- Your safety is our number one priority. We’ve been working hard behind the scenes to make your visit as safe and stress-free as possible. We’ll have extensive measures in place to ensure that all of our public spaces adhere to UK-wide COVID-19 industry standards, based on Government and public health guidance.
- We’re proud that we have been granted the use of Visit Britain’s safety consumer mark to ensure the safety of our staff and audiences.
- Our theatre has a state of the art ventilation system that changes the air four times an hour.
- We allow maximum flexibility for you to exchange your ticket(s) up to 24 hours before the performance, if you have to isolate.
- We encourage the wearing of a face covering when in the building, including when watching a performance or visiting the gallery. We also encourage social distancing in our foyer.