Here is how to do so:
- Set up a basic (free) account at https://vimeo.com. The link to a basic account is listed right below the header.
- On your computer or laptop, log in to your Vimeo account.
- In your email program, open the email message that has the Vimeo link to your private video.
- Open the video, enter the password.
- On the top right corner of the video, click the Clock Icon to “Add To Watch Later” list.
- Repeat this for each video, adding each video to your “Watch Later” List.
- You only need to do this step once per video.
- On your Smart TV or Apple TV or other streaming device, load up your Vimeo App.
- Sign in to your free account.
- Access your private videos from the “Watch Later” list.
- You’ll still need to enter the password for each video, as long as they are set to Private, rather than Public.
Now your private videos will play on your big Smart TV!
Having problems? Send an email to email@example.com or call 020 7709 8900 and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.
Put your sofa in the front row with digital productions of some of our recent productions, recorded live at Half Moon Theatre. Watch a show whenever you want, and as many times as you like, for 48 hours.
More at Half Moon