Our Party and Show package includes tickets for your group to see a 2pm show on the Saturday of your choice during our season (tickets must be purchased in addition to the party hire).
Following the show you have access to our Upper Studio to continue your celebration. We can provide tables, chairs, cushions, a CD player or an iPod Dock, and re-usable plastic cups and plates. You are welcome to bring your own food and decorations. A member of our Front of House team will be on hand to help you set up and wash-up/tidy away at the end of the day.
Our party and show package is available on Saturdays and your hire will be from 2pm – 4.30pm. The package costs £150 for use of our upper studio plus tickets at £7 per head. For every ten tickets booked you receive an extra one free!
Please note we do not take party hires outside of our season of shows, which runs from September – March.
Parties can only be booked in conjunction with a performance.
If you are interested in booking a party hire package please call our box office on 020 7709 8900, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form at the bottom of the page.See what’s on How to get to Half Moon
For all parties we provide:
- Use of the Upper Studio space (4.1 x 10.5m) for a maximum of 25 children (35 people total) for a post-show 90 minute party.
- Use of the theatre Green Room for very basic food preparation (sink, work surface, chopping boards).
- A member of our Front of House team to assist with setting up and tidying away.
- Use of tables, chairs, cushions, picnic blanket, according to your requirements.
- Use of toilets, accessible toilet and baby changing facilities.
- A CD player or iPod dock.
- Disabled access.
Ready to choose your party show?
Take a look at our upcoming calendar of events to make your booking.
Send a Hire Enquiry