Help us to deliver our vital programme of work
We are continuously looking for financial supporters for existing and new projects. If you can help in any way or know of anyone who may be able to support us, please contact Jackie Eley, Administrative Director, on 020 7709 8903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us a message using the contact form at the bottom of the page.
Donating is quick and easy. Use Gift Aid and make your donation to Half Moon worth more. For every £1 that you donate Half Moon will be able to claim an extra 25p from Inland Revenue. Those paying higher rate tax can even claim money back from HMRC.
Alternatively, please help to support us by setting up a regular standing order. Just a small amount each month will mean we can carry on doing what we do best and reach even more people. You can set up a standing order with your bank, then complete this editable form and return to Half Moon so we have all the details.
You can also use easyfundraising.org.uk to raise much needed funds for Half Moon, just by shopping online!
A snapshot of last year’s achievements
- 47,700 people engaged
- 26,000 workshop participants
- 21,000 audience members
- 1,900 creative learning sessions
- 1,250 volunteer hours
- 396 performances
- 177 performances toured to 79 other venues, including schools and libraries
- 128 freelancers, 10 core staff and 6 trainees employed
- 67 schools worked with in Tower Hamlets
- 1 Off West End Theatre Award
“Half Moon is a pillar of creativity, uniting young people regardless of race, gender, and ability – go see for yourself”
“I worked at Half Moon for six years and every single week I would be on the verge of tears. watching young people with severe learning difficulties create some of the most exciting theatre I have ever seen was unreal. It was only possible with staff and support by such heart-warming people.”
Donate via our Box Office system
Every penny really does help. You can make a one-off donation through our Box Office system.
Set up a Standing Order
A small amount each month can make a huge difference. Please set up a standing order with your bank, complete the editable form below and return to Half Moon so we have the details.
Shop with easyfundraising
Raise funds for Half Moon while you shop online with easyfundraising.Click here
“This theatre is accessible to all especially in an area with less opportunity and it’s great for the community as there is nothing else around that is like this.”
“Inclusive, fun and affordable. We really need initiatives like this in the community. A great way to expose young children and families to the arts.”
Half Moon is here for everyone in our community. To be truly inclusive we subsidise our tickets and fees to ensure we are affordable to all. Your donations help us do this. For example:
- Our theatre tickets are all £7 but the true cost of coming here to see a show is more like £10. Some people include a small donation each time they book tickets, which helps us cover some of the additional costs.
- Our Youth Theatre members pay either £6 or £3 per session – around 40% of members pay the concessionary rate. We provide Access Workers for those young people who require additional support to attend, which adds around £25,000 to our costs each year. This makes the true cost of sessions around £15. We get some support from charities towards the difference but still need to raise more each year to cover the difference.
Please consider supporting Half Moon. Every penny really does make a difference.
easyfundraising.org.uk is a great way for you to help Half Moon raise much needed funds, just by shopping online. You don’t pay anything extra.
So far we’ve raised hundreds of pounds just from people visiting our easyfundraising page before doing their online shopping!
- Sign up for an account – Sign-up for free today and start raising donations with over 4,700+ top retailers, simply by shopping online, and at no extra cost to you!
- Visit easyfundrasising.org.uk – Let’s say you want to buy something from John Lewis online. Instead of going to johnlewis.com, you go to easyfundraising.org.uk first – or you can use the easyfundraising toolbar.
- Make a purchase – You click from the easyfundraising website through to John Lewis to make your purchase. The price of the item you buy is exactly the same as if you’d visited John Lewis directly.
- Get a donation – After you have bought your item, John Lewis will make a donation to our cause as a thank you for shopping with them. easyfundraising collect these donations for us, and it costs nothing!
So please try it. It costs you nothing but a few minutes but could help Half Moon raise hundreds of pounds.
Send a supporter enquiry