Half Moon Theatre is based in the Limehouse area of Tower Hamlets, East London. There is a map at the bottom of this page.
Half Moon Theatre
43 White Horse Road
Plan your journey on public transport using Transport for London’s Journey Planner
Finding Half Moon
- 2 minutes walk from Limehouse mainline and DLR station (2 stops from Bank). Follow signs for Bekesbourne Street when exiting station.
- 15 minutes walk from Stepney Green tube.
- Bus numbers 115, 135 and D3 stop on Commercial Road junction with White Horse Road – 1 minute walk
- Bus numbers 309 and 339 stop on Ben Johnson Road – 8 minute walk
- Bus number 25 stops by Stepney Green tube – 15 minute walk
- Street parking is free all day Saturday and Sunday, in addition to weekday evenings from 5.30pm.
- Street parking is free to disabled patrons at all times.
- Meter parking is available at all other times.
- We are not within the congestion zone.
- There is a Santander Cycles docking station just 2 minutes walk away on Flamborough Street (at the junction with Yorkshire Road and Commercial Road)
Detailed wayfinding direction for blind and partially sighted visitors to Half Moon are listed below. Visiting Half Moo…
Social stories are short descriptions that can help people with autism in a particular situation.