We’re proud to present a series of live-recorded online performances. Details will be released on our What’s On page. Please sign up to our newsletter to receive updates from us.
The production of The House That Jackson Built goes live at 11am on Saturday 28 November. The online box office has now closed, but you can still book tickets to see the production, to view at a time of your choice until Friday 4 December, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all the latest Half Moon news, please sign up to our email newsletter.
If you have any problems booking tickets, please call the box office on 020 7709 8900.
For schools bookings contact: Beccy Allen, Head of Creative Learning, on email@example.com or via 020 7709 8900.
Half Moon Young People’s Theatre Ltd
Box Office Terms & Conditions
- Tickets for all performances can be purchased on our website at www.halfmoon.org.uk or, when our venue is open, in person or by calling our box office on 020 7709 8900. Our usual opening hours are 10am – 6pm (Monday to Friday) and 10am – 4pm on any Saturday when there is a performance.
- Payment for tickets can be made in cash, by cheque or by credit or debit card. Online payments are processed using a secure server operated by Savoy Systems Limited.
- Bookings made online will be confirmed by email.
- You will be provided with a booking reference. Please quote this when contacting us with regards to your booking.
- If you are under 18 years old you may purchase tickets only with the involvement of your parent or guardian.
- Buy 10 tickets for one performance and get the 11th ticket for the same performance free.
- Group bookings cannot be made online. Please call the box office on 020 7709 8900 to make a group booking.
Patrons with Disabilities or Access Requirements
- Patrons with access requirements are requested to book tickets by calling our Box Office on 020 7709 8900 or by making a booking in person, as access requirements cannot be specified when making a booking online.
- We are able to offer one free ticket to an accompanying carer of disabled patrons.
Exchanges and Refunds
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless a performance is cancelled.
- Tickets can be exchanged for another performance, subject to availability, and as long as the request is made at least 48 hours before the performance. Please note a £1 admin fee per ticket will apply.
- Reselling your ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
- All of our shows have an age recommendation, but these are guidelines only.
- We ask you to consider whether you think a show would be suitable for your children.
- We reserve the right to cancel, abandon or alter the advertised details for a performance due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including (but not limited to) terrorist attack, fire, flood, natural disaster, epidemics, impossibility of the use of means of public transport, or the threat of any of these things.
Attending a performance or event
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the performance begins. We are a ticketless theatre, so our box office will instead issue a hand stamp or a stamp on a piece of paper if preferred. Please bring with you proof of purchase and ID (eg the credit/debit card you paid with).
- All adults and children over 12 months need to have a valid ticket. Babies under 12 months are free, unless the show is specifically for their age.
- No children will be admitted unless they are supervised appropriately.
- We can accommodate pushchairs or buggies in the foyer during the performance, but unfortunately we are unable to allow them in the auditorium.
- We cannot guarantee that latecomers will be admitted.
- We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to your personal property whilst at the venue.
- We welcome babies, but if they cry we ask that you take them outside.
- Strobe lighting, smoke effects (including smoking on stage), loud bangs and gunshots are sometimes used in productions. Please contact the Box Office if you are concerned about the inclusion of any of these in a performance.
- Half Moon is a public building and so smoking is not allowed at any time.
- The use of cameras, videos or any other sort of audio or visual recording equipment is strictly forbidden.
- Mobile phones, pagers and digital watches must be turned off at all times in the auditorium.
- Ticket-holders consent to their being filmed and photographed for publicity and broadcast purposes.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances, or to request any ticket holder to leave the theatre and take appropriate action to enforce this right.
- You must comply with the instructions and directions given by theatre staff.
- We would like to keep you informed of future events at Half Moon and, in accordance with the Data Protection Act, we will ask your consent to do this. If you wish to be removed from our marketing list, you may contact us at any time.
- In order to process your booking, our Box Office will ask for and store your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- We will not pass on your details to third parties without your consent.
- You can check the information we hold about you by contacting us and, if you find any inaccuracies, we will delete or correct them accordingly.
Half Moon Young People’s Theatre Limited is a registered company in England & Wales (no: 2479179), registered office 43 White Horse Road, London E1 0ND. Registered Charity 1010192.